- Added: section 2.10: Does ChemApp require a hardware key, like FactSage and ChemSheet do?
- Added: section 6.4: ChemApp is fast, but I need it to be even faster, what can I do?
- Added section 5.6: I would like to use data from my FactSage databases with ChemApp. Does ChemApp require direct access to the FactSage databases, i.e. does it have to be installed on the same machine?
- Added: section 5.7: Do I need FactSage or ChemSage in order to use ChemApp?
- Updated: section 4.3: What does the program ChemFile, distributed with ChemApp, do? (ChemFile is no longer distributed with ChemApp)
- The major version number of this FAQ has been set to 5, in order to correspond to the upcoming release of ChemApp V5.0.0.
[Eri90] G. Eriksson, K. Hack ChemSage – A Computer Program for the Calculation of Complex Chemical Equilibria, Metallurgical Transactions B, 21B (1990) p.1013
[Kou01] P. Koukkari, R. Pajarre, K. Hack Setting kinetic controls for complex equilibrium calculations, Z. Metallkde., 92 (2001) p.1151
[Smi82] W.R. Smith and R.W. Missen Chemical Reaction Equilibrium Analysis, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, 1982