Please feel free to download a binary database from aiMP3.1. Click on an element to see the list of available systems containing that element. The database can be readily used in FactSage or ChemApp (including ChemApp light). In case of any question, please contact us!
The binary aiMP databases are provided under the Data licence Germany – attribution – version 2.0. The following applies:
(1) Any use will be permitted provided it fulfils the requirements of this “Data licence Germany – attribution – Version 2.0”.
The data and meta-data provided may, for commercial and non-commercial use, in particular
- be copied, printed, presented, altered, processed and transmitted to third parties;
- be merged with own data and with the data of others and be combined to form new and independent datasets;
- be integrated in internal and external business processes, products and applications in public and non-public electronic networks.
(2) The user must ensure that the source note contains the following information:
- the name of the provider,
- the annotation “Data licence Germany – attribution – Version 2.0” or “dl-de/by-2-0” referring to the licence text available at www.govdata.de/dl-de/by-2-0, and
- a reference to the dataset (URI).
This applies only if the entity keeping the data provides the pieces of information 1-3 for the source note.
(3) Changes, editing, new designs or other amendments must be marked as such in the source note.